Billing Supervisor assigned to Accounting department, reports to CFO, oversees billing of contracts, creates receivable and payables and performs general reconciling of accounts. Also may assist other administrative staff with overflow work, including order processing, data entry and internet research tasks.
Places, receives and routes calls through an electronic communication. Supplies information, to co-workers and customers.
Provides exceptional support and service to our customers and team through all mediums including correspondence, presentations, manuals, meetings, company activities, etc.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As Billing Supervisor, your job duties will include the following:
- This position is responsible for supervising both the billing functions and revenuel reporting.
- Interface with the General Ledger Accounting and Financial Planning software.
- Manage the revenue process, including coordination of the monthly process from accrual and invoice production through review, approval and posting.
- Reporting of billing and collection statistics.
- Audit of billing to legal contracts to ensure preparation of accurate fee calculations.
- Enforce compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Participate in regular audit of the revenue function.
- Strive to improve the accuracy and efficiency of the billing process.
- Support multiple internal and external clients.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration required.
- Experience in a supervisory position with a staff of 4 or more.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and supervisory skills are essential.
- Previous experience in an Investment management or financial services organization required.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to interface with various levels of management.
Advanced PC skills, specifically MS Excel and Word.
Local candidates only.
United States Citizens and Permanent Residents only, please.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma; college is a plus.
- Requires 2+ years of experience as an administrative assistant. working with multiple Directors
- Requires continuing education in latest technology in software or hardware.
- Requires valid state driver's license and driving record that meets company standards.
- Requires experience in electronic communication devices and experience in a team environment.