In the Banking & Financial Industries there just isn’t a ‘one size fits all’ approach. At Signa Digital Solutions we have the expertise to help you save upwards of 30% of what you are currently spending on your imaging & printing environment. Whether you are a small, local provider, a medium regional player or a large national firm we have a solution to fit your needs.
In general, you have business needs that require unique, customized output that take into consideration your business demands including:
- Application processing
- Back office Integration
- Managing the increasing regulatory and compliance burdens
- Focusing on technologies and processes that reduce cost
- Enhance revenue from new product development, innovation and increased fees
Your ability to meet these challenges gives you a distinct competitive advantage and positions your business for sustainable growth during these challenging economic times.
MFPs can offer an important advantage in the Financial Marketplace:
- Cost savings. When the costs are totaled together, the combined hardware/supplies/maintenance cost savings of an MFP make it a compelling choice for financial firms to consider for their basic document functions versus separate copiers, printers, fax machines, and scanners.
- Simplified supplies and maintenance. Because an MFP is one machine, the device requires only one set of supplies. Additionally, only one machine requires ongoing maintenance, whereas separate devices require multiple maintenance schedules and plans.
- Ability to automate and streamline repetitive manual process. Utilizing one-touch button software, an MFP can automate and streamline manual repetitive processes for a repeatable, successful outcome
- Ability to track costs. An MFP using cost recovery software can track all scans, copies, prints and faxes performed on that device. These associated costs can then be billed back or tracked in any manner that is fit for the financial institution.
- Connectors to third party. An MFP can employ software connectors to send documents to back-end case document management and archiving servers.
- Space savings. An MFP also offers financial companies the advantage of using considerably less space than four separate machines. Financial organizations can then make the most of their office real estate and use valued floor and desk space for activities more directly related to the practice.
Signa Digital Solutions is uniquely qualified to assist you in optimizing your print environment to take advantage of the cost-saving benefits while increasing performance. Contact us today to see how we can streamline your printing & imaging processes to include:
- Application processing
- Back Office Integration
- Fax Communication
- Cost Containment
- Security and Compliance